Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Carry out project implementations, continuous improvement and support for IT systems related to planning, operation and maintenance of power system assets in generation, transmission and distribution businesses.
- Gather and analyse user requirements, identifying solution alternatives. Translate business requirements and business processes into technical design.
- Lead and deliver small and medium sized projects. Drive system design, participate and monitor development and project implementation activities, conduct quality assurance and prepare project documentations
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with users, contractors and vendors to ensure adequate understanding of business requirements, and follow up during and after the software development cycle to ensure applications developed are able to meet the business requirements
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Solid years' experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems
- Hands-on development experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantages
- Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, virtualization and other cloud services
- Agile software development methodology, Scrum, DevOps, API based application integration and experience / knowledge in design thinking is highly preferable
- Good understanding of project work plan and appreciation of the need to meet project deadlines
- Team oriented, Self-motivated, good Attention-to-Detail, creative with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English. Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Good documentation, report writing, and presentation skill preferred.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend