Senior Analyst, Business Planning & Analysis - iBank
Our client is an established Investment Bank with total assets over USD 700billions and business operations in over 40 markets across the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the CFO team as a Senior Analyst, Business Planning and Analysis.
Reporting to the Director, Business Planning and Analysis, you are responsible for formulating sound business strategies and plans to stimulate the business growth and increase the market share for the global business. You will act as a business partner with Senior Management to identify new business opportunities such as new market entry, and product development as well as evalute the effectiveness and efficiencies. In addition, you will perform annual budgeting, quartlerly forecasting,and financial analysis for the corporate business as well as assist in ad hoc. tasks.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained from international banks
- Sound knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Basic VBA and financial modeling skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.