(Senior) Agile Coach- Banking Industry (60-74k)
- Provide coaching to the squads who are currently in an incubator
- Provide coaching and support to scrum masters and product owners
- Provide coaching to identified coaches
- Coach pods intensively while they learn "agile on the job"
- Actively support the transformation specialists in the training course creation where necessary
- Coach Accountability by Incubator Phase:
- PREPARATION / LEADERSHIP TRAINING: train agile coach, leadership and support trainer for other training
- BOOTCAMP: plan, lead and facilitate the bootcamps
- HYPERCARE: Continue to coach the pods with a decreasing level of intensity and provide feedback
- DELIVERY: continue to support pods in a 'light touch' manner. Provide opportunities for the pod members to deepen their knowledge e.g. Lunch and Learn sessions, agile clinics.
10+ years experience using Agile practices to deliver products and services
5+ years training and coaching enterprises and teams in using Agile ways of working
5 years leading Agile transformations using Agile-at-Scale methodologies
- Created an Agile vision/mission to ensure the work being done has a clear purpose, clear boundaries/scope, clear metrics based on business impact rather than deliveries. Ensured this vision is clear to everyone involved (teams, customers, stakeholders).
- Worked with managers to ensure that the right people and teams are available at the right time to maximize the velocity and chance of success
- Ensured that the organization focuses on achieving the highest possible business impact with the lowest possible effort and output
- Ensured that waste and impediments are visualized, prioritized, and systematically removed
- Ensured that decisions are made in a just-in-time manner and by the people who have the best insight into the matter, decentralized whenever possible
- Provided visual status and progress using big pictures, dashboards, and other visual management tools to optimize the workflow throughout the organisation
- Managed risks throughout the projects, thereby reducing the risk of a big failure at the end
- Managed a cross-cultural and cross-functional collaborative team
- Guided the organization on adopting agile and assessed their maturity and areas for improvement
- Provided inputs into development of agile for business learning materials that are not currently available
- Provided coaching to new Agile Coaches and Product Managers beyond initial training so they can then be positioned to model and help others in their business areas, learn and apply these roles
- Provided coaching to leadership, executives in business areas both within the adopter teams and beyond in order to build understanding around the mindset, behaviours and role they play in agile ways of working
- Provided coaching and support to the Agile Centre of Excellence
- Actively engaged in communication channels between the Business Area adopter teams and the Agile Centre of Enablement
Nice to have:
- Infrastructure and/or FSS experience
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- SAFe 4.0+ Program Consultant Certification
- Other certifications such as SPCT, ICAgile, ICP-ACC, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, CEC, PSM, PAL
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.