Senior Accounts Payable Officer
- Work-life balance
- Westernized and dynamic environment
- Convenient Location
Our client is a well-established private equity firm with global operations across US, Europe and APAC. With continuous company growth, an exciting opportunity is created in the finance team and they are now looking for an Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to assist in the below but not limited to
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and monitor cash flow movements
- Verify and approve invoices and other payment requests such as staff reimbursements
- Conduct payment processing through banking portals
- Assist in month-end closing for AP
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as banks or vendors for any payment issues
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Around 5 years of relevant experience in AP
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.