Senior Accountant - Urgent Hiring
Our client is a well-established asset management firm based in US managing assets over US$20 billion such as private equity, alternative and direct investment. With continuous company growth, an exciting opportunity is created in the finance team and they are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Handling the daily accounting operations including AR/AP/GL
- Resposible for the month-end closing and preparing financial and management reporting packages
- Perform cash management such as monitor the cash flow, bank account opening and bank reconcilaitions
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements at group level
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Professional qualifications is required
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.