Senior Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager
- Established investment group
- Stable environment
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established investment group in HK with a diversified business portfolio such as property investments, alternative strategy investments and direct investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Senior Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Supervise the daily accounting operations for investment entities
- Responsible for the month-end closing and preparing financial and management reporting Peform expenditure control inculding invoices and payments processing
- Handle annual budget, quarterly forecast as well as financial analysis
- Perform treasury management such as monitoring the cash flow, bank reconciliations and liaise with bankers for bank loans and accounts opening
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. duties such as system enhancement project
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- A professional accounting qualification (i.e. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA) is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with audit firm background
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.