Senior Accountant, Reporting and Group Consolidation
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$27000.00 - HK$33000.00 per month|
Our client is a diversified group with a global presence worldwide and a long history in Hong Kong. With their business expanding quickly, they are seeking for a Senior Accountant to support their Reporting and Group Consolidation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for group consolidation and preparing group interim and annual financial statements. You will coordinate with other internal stakeholders to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financials in compliance with accounting standards. Additionally, you will prepare management reports and analysis to support management decision making.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience in Big 4 is highly preferred; Big 4 candidates are welcome
- Solid knowledge and experience in corporate consolidation
- At least 7 years of experience in multinational corporations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY45723. For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.