Senior Accountant, MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$276000.00 - HK$312000.00 per annum|
Our client is a professional servicing company with over 60 offices across the world, providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions to corporate and private clients.
Reporting to the Manager of the Consulting Services Unit, you are responsible for providing accounting services to external corporate clients. The duties include preparing full set of accounts, consolidated financial statements, and periodic reports. You will also need to provide practical business advisory to clients on tax, trade, HR and related market entry advisory as well as payroll processing and MPF administration for clients. You will also need to manage the local tax filing on a timely basis and liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and local government authorities.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, ideally from CPA or consultancy firm
- Qualified or Finalist of HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPA Australia or equivalent
- Positive work attitude, customer service oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command in spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Bonnie Chang on (852) 3103 4368, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 40103