Senior Accountant - MNC
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently hiring a Senior Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline for local and overseas entities
- Manage Shared Service Center in Overseas on Accounts Receivables across AAPC
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Participate in the preparation of interim and annual report to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget, monthly forecast, financial reports, and financial analysis for the business unit
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in MNC preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager