Senior Accountant - MNC
Our client is a European multinational manufacturing and trading company with a global presence. With their business expanding quickly, they are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to support their regional finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable Team in performing daily accounting duties in Accounts Receivables and credit management. You will perform month end closing and management reporting including the preparation of month forecast and annual budgets. You will prepare group reports, conduct financial analysis, and perform other ad-hoc projects such as workflow streamlining.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivables, preferably with trading and manufacturing / Retail / FMCG industries
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY98436. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.