Senior Accountant, Consolidation (2 months), 40k max
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant with hands-on experience on consolidations to help with a project. The role will start with a 2 months contract with a chance to renew depends on the project progress.
- Prepare group consolidation for regional offices
- Prepare statutory financial statements and prepare other necessary reports and documentations for both business teams and audit purpose.
- Work closely with external auditors for the completion of the audit if necessary
- Coordinate with subsidiaries' finance team within the region, gather and review financial reports and information on regular basis.
- Involved in ad-hoc projects including system implementation
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years' work experiences in group consolidation is preferred.
- Solid experience in Excel is a must.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Immediately Available is a must
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only