Senior Accountant (Business Partner Role), Quarry Bay
|Location:||Quarry Bay, Eastern District|
|Specialisation:||Contracting Finance & Accounting|
Act as a Business Partner, the position will assume a financial partnership between the business and the finance department. Leading a team of two, this candidate should be solid in management reporting as well as management skills.
- Responsible for financial planning, financial management & reporting, financial analysis, process improvement, working capital management and contract management.
- Prepare annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasts
- Responsible for month-end closing
- Coordinate with Business to ensure financial needs are addressed
- Handle system implementation project when needed
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years' Accounting experiences with at least 1 year of management experience
- Solid experience in Excel is a must
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Immediately Available is highly desired
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only