Senior Accountant - Asset Management (Open to Big4)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Established Asset Management firm
- Excellent Career path
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established Asset Management firm with a diversified business portfolio such as PE funds, alternative strategy investments and direct investments. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Senior Accountant.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for the month-end closing, consolidation and preparing financial and management reporting
- Handle annual budget, quarterly forecast as well as financial analysis
- Perform treasury management such as monitoring the cash flow, bank reconciliations and liaise with bankers for bank loans and accounts opening
- Liaise with external auditors for the annual audit and other ad hoc. duties such as system enhancement project
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- A professional accounting qualification (i.e. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA) is required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in Big4
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.