Our client is a professional firm with dynamic culture. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to join and grow with the company.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for performing a full range of book keeping services for their clients including preparing full set of accounts, consolidated financial statements, and periodic reports, providing practical business advisory, payroll processing and MPF administration and manging local tax filings. Additionally, you will need to liaise with third parties, e.g. auditors, tax agents and participate in ad-hoc related assignments.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder
- Student member of professional associations advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of relevance experience gained in professional firm
- Proficient in MS office, MYOB, Quickbook accounting software
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.