|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$540000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established asset management firm based in UK with AUM over USD 10billions such as private equity, alternative and direct investment. With continuous company growth, an exciting opportunity is created in the finance team and they are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to handle full set of accounts for the company including month-end closing, preparation of financial and management reports, as well as audit schedules. In adidition, you will monitor the cash flow, prepare monthly cash flow forecast and perform bank reconciliations. As a Senior Accountant, you are also required to perofrm annual budget and quarterly forecast as well as various analysis reports for management's review.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Professional qualifications is required
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- A good team player, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.