Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technologies. They has over 10,000 employees around the globe. This senior accountant role will be a member of the APAC Finance Centre.
- Capture, track, and report revenue and expenses; determine appropriate procedures for accounting record preparation, research of transactions and reporting end-to-end.
- Prepare month end closing accounting procedures, run and analyze financial reports, prepare financial reports for submission to Corporate for consolidations.
- Full knowledge of balance sheet of small entities or a regular recurring process.
- Work closely with BPO, oversee, reconcile and resolve problems relative to accounting entries
- Maintain and review accounting process controls, implement any approved modification as directed by management.
- Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting, CPA qualification preferred
- At least 2-3 years of audit experience in Big 4 / 2nd tier firm or at least 5 years of commercial accounting experience in MNCs.
- Sound knowledge US GAAP, SOX 404 preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business partnering
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #260122 - Senior Accountant to Jane.Cheng@ambition.com.hk with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend