|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
- International Law firm
- Stable working environment
- MNC Culture
Our client is a well-known international law firm, providing legal advice to major business and financial centres all over the globe. They are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their regional headquarters in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include perform Accounts Payable duties which include checking of invoices, petty cash handling, preparation of cheque payments, reviewing coordination and payment settling, as well as cash forecast report and preparing monthly accounting schedules.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance, with ACCA / HKICPA qualification
- 4 years' related experience, preferably in law firm or professional services
- Ability to work under time pressure and independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click in APPLY NOW button.
For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.