Senior Account Manager (Team lead role) - Financial Data MNC
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Financial Data MNC with global exposure, especially strong presence in the APAC region. They have grown rapidly in size over the past years and have continued to grow organically and via acquisitions. They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
You will be taking care of a portfolio of key accounts with the aim to maintain client satisfaction and maintaining high renewal target. You will lead a small team in Hong Kong and another small team in other APAC region. You will be given both individual and managerial KPIs; managing subordinate pipeline flow, feedback and trainings, setting individual objective, etc. You will be working closely with the Head of APAC for team strategy, review and planning.
- At least 5-7 years of key account management experiences preferbly in financial subscription base products
- At least 2 years in a managerial grade role, preferably with experiences managing a remote team
- Proven track record in achieving high retention rate in a similar role
- Keen interest in Financial products especially for fixed income division
- Excellent communicaiton and presentation skills in English
- Target driven, service oriented and attention to detail
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT236395
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only