Senior Account Manager, Germany
Our client is an international logistics service provider offering courier and express solutions to corporate and individual customers around the world. Globally, our client is a leader in one of its premium logistics solutions and this particular role will be responsible for selling this marquee product to one of their key strategic markets - Germany.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be reporting to the European Sales Leader and be responsible for selling into Germany and its neighbouring markets. You will be responsible for selling a premium logistics solution to corporate customers mainly in the automotive and manufacturing sectors. Our client has over two decades of experience as well as an established global network of operations which will be a key to your success. Your objective will be to identify new business opportunities as well as maintaining strong relationship with existing customers in the said markets. Your performance will be measured against a sales target as well as your ability to develop strategic key accounts. Apart from a strong earning potential, our client also offers an excellent career path internationally.
To qualify, candidates should possess:
- A university degree in Business or related discipline
- 10 years of corporate sales and account management experience, ideally from the logistics or supply chain sectors
- A successful sales track record with an excellent understanding of the German business landscape
- Native level of German is a must
- A positive, proactive and collaborative attitude
- The ability to sell into the C-suite as well as other levels of an organization
Contact Justin Leung on +852 3103 4327 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.