Senior Account Manager - Business Advisory
Our client is a world leading Business Consultation and Advisory firm with more than 600,000 members and 1,500 employees spread around the world. Their mission is to deliver tailor-made and professional advisory service to their client across the world. For their HK branch, their key clients are primarily focus on the financial industry including hedge fund, private/public equity and different cooperate service firm. With their growing demand and expansion plan, the company is now in search for a Senior Account Manager to join their big family.
Working alongside and leading your own team of junior to mid-level professionals, you will serve as a key communication bridge and facilitator for your key clients and expert within the company. Interactions mainly consist of 1 on 1 telephone consultations, surveys, in-person meetings, panels, or other custom, in-depth engagements. You will also be working closely and supporting the sales team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 6-8 years of experience, ideally in consulting, private equity, market research, recruiting, or other professional services or start-up environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Passion for problem-solving
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Outstanding communication skills and willingness to call and engage senior professionals
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.