Secretary, Global investment firm
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$28000 - HK$30000 per month|
Our client is a top investment group with global presence in Amsterdam, London and New York. They are now looking for a secretary to support a team of bankers in the corporate finance team.
- Perform general secretarial duties such as handling telephone calls/visitors; drafting correspondences; receiving, distributing and tracking incoming/outgoing correspondences.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments and conferences, and assist in preparation of documentation.
- Prepare presentation and marketing materials/brochures.
- Arrange travel schedule, itinerary, transportation and accommodations.
- Setup interviews based on the request from Manager and Human Resources.
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience, preferably in the finance industry
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).