SEA Sales Manager, Lifestyle Brand
About the client and the opportunity :
Our client is a consumer lifestyle brand and a global employer. A new opportunity arisen to join the Asia business team and be responsible for South East Asia market profitability. This role is about managing existing distributors and building new distributors in other Asian countries. In particular, you will
- Conduct analysis based on a deep understanding of the markets, using desk research, actual observation, market data and consumer knowledge.
- Advise on the size of the opportunity and the estimated cost to enter.
- Recommend product portfolio mix choices and business/marketing strategy. The business model will most likely be heavily weighted towards the use of distributors
- Select requirements used for screening potential retail partners and/or distributors. Apply pre-determined criteria during selection process & help negotiating distributor/retail contract per territory
- Drive sales locally through distributor/retail partners to achieve and exceed an annual plan based on sales, margin and profit for each market
- Drive together with the distributor/retailer world class marketing activation on all 4-P's - product mix, pricing strategy, distribution, promotions and campaigns
- Ensure accurate rolling forecasts and timely orders are placed by each distributor
- Provide the day-to-day point of contact for current partners
- Check brand and in-store compliance and ensure the implementation of agreed activity
- Provide training, relevant presentations and support materials to the distributor and retailers
- Report sales, margin and profit and other performance indicators versus plan/update
About the requirements :
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in business, communications or economics
- 10+ years of experience in Asian sales & marketing, preferably in consumer goods, FMCG also welcome
- Great knowledge of Asian markets and proven success operating in them
- Great leadership, business acumen combined with strong influencing skills
- Outstanding communication skills, commercial sense and results driven
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Familiar with Mandarin is a plus
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC221703
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.