Scrum Master/ IT Product Manager (Agile)- Around 40k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Act as scrum master for guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution and lead internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Own the product roadmap, milestones, and priorities that inform a data-first strategy and be able to define the short, medium and long-term vision and execution of digital products
- Ensure a coherent and compelling overall product experience through constant collaboration with your stakeholders ensuring that we are building the right infrastructure and platform solutions for the problem our teams encounter
- Improve the entire product lifecycle, suggest requiring reinvestment, transitioning to maintenance or product retirement
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to our developers and partake in and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made in the team
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans of your owned product to all stakeholders - tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience
- Focus on solid, rapid execution, guiding critical trade-offs in product requirements in order to ensure product-market fit
- Work with daily users of our products to gain an understanding of their processes, practices and pain points, in order to create usable software to serve a variety of clients
- You know how to influence decision making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have inclusive and collaborative working habits
- You are experienced at managing and developing well-loved products - including defining product roadmaps and long-term plans
- You are experienced at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organizations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- You care about working in a well functioning team
- You care about data-driven product development and is tech-savvy
- You have experience with agile development methodology
- You have at least 2 years' experience in managing digital products
- You are a certified scrum master and have extensive experience in agile product development
Please feel free to contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.