Scrum Master (Agile)- 50-70k
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicate and manage key stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Experience working in a software development team
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO) - Mandatory
- Experience with agile practices, patterns, and techniques
- Experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Data analytic experience in an advantage
- Able to communicate in Cantonese
Please feel free to contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.