|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$400000 - HK$600000 per annum|
- Develop, roll out and manage an annual regional Salesforce training plan using a range of training material such as face to face sessions, virtual sessions, online material, hand outs and webinars, to ensure that all countries are using the systems in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work with the Country operations, function and streams in APAC to understand the business needs, and articulate these into system requirements that can be passed onto the business systems development team.
- Develop and maintain training program for SFDC users in the region
- Identify, train and development super users in key APAC countries
- Ensure all countries are providing systems training as part of the induction process for new employees. Provide training where required or local super user not available.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Proven extensive experience using Salesforce and business operating systems required
- Ability to engage, train and develop employees in systems utilisation essential
- Business analysis experience essential
- Experience of Salesforce system administration
- Proven experience of training others and implementing best practise trough others
- Project management experience in multiple countries would be advantageous
- Business language English, Mandarin and Cantonese required