Sales Training Specialist (Banking Front line welcome)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000.00 - HK$40000.00 per month|
Our client is a UK based International Insurance Group. With their continuous expansion in their global business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber training professional to join them as a Sales Training Specialist
Reporting to the Line Manager, you will be partnering with Group's banking partners and their sales force to provide training and supervision to assist the team to achieve certain sales target. To do that, the candidate will be conducting their own training modules covering broad topics from products, markets, hard and soft sales techniques. Candidate will also be required to provide sales support materials and training toolkits to drive the sales process.
In order to qualify, candidates must possess:
- An undergraduate degree, with 3 years of bancassurance experience.
- Experience in medical insurance, life insurance and bancassurance is preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to lead, coach and supervise team members effectively to deliver on business targets.
- Possess valid insurance license IIQE I & II
- Experience working with high net worth customers an advantage.
- Able to guide/motivate individual towards achieving the team's goals
- Able to communicate effectively and possess strong presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken) is required. Mandarin is highly desirable.
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 46056.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.