Sales Support Associate, Asset Management
Our client is a well-established asset management firm with global business presence. In response to their expansion in Asia, a newly-created opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support individual to join their Hong Kong office, supporting Asia markets.
Reporting to Head of Sales, you will be supporting a seasoned team in their business development and client relationship management effort in Asia and Greater China, responsible for preparing, reviewing and updating sales materials, including but not limited to brochures, pitchbooks and presentations. You will assist in organizing events and exhibitions, inviting and liaising with external speakers, while working closely with various internal parties. In addition, you will develop a strong understanding of the Firm's sales process, strategy and guidelines, stay abreast of the current market trend, and actively participate in the continuous improvement of the operation procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Sales Support gained within Asset Management, Investment Banks and/or Financial Services business
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced environment and work independently with minimum supervision
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communications skills in Mandarin and English, both speaking and writing
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 232080.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only