Sales Supervisor (Wholesale) - MNC
Our client is one of the top tier MNC across multiple industries. With a huge market leadership, the company has more than 100,000 employees and strongly values human asset. Looking to enhance its business, they are looking for a Sales Supervisor to manage their wholesale business.
You will be responsible for driving the company brands' wholesale with realistic yet encourage sales target. You will maintain good relationship with both internal and external parties to encourage greater outputs. As a Sales Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing existing key accounts' order fulfillment, stock level, sales' performance and trade show
- Developing new key accounts to further enhance current business
- Executing sales plan to drive sales result and profit such that sales target/forecast and market leadership can be achieved
- Supporting product and pricing strategies to further establish current network and market share
- Monitoring stock inventory to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain strong relationship with both internal and external parties; supporting counter and wholesale's needs
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Higher Diploma or above with at least 4 years of sales experience within the fashion/apparel industries; wholesale experience will be an advantage
- Independent, results driven and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230179.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.