Sales Supervisor - FMCG MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$384000 - HK$420000 per annum|
Our client is a well-known multinational company in the FMCG sector with a wide products portfolio. With a massive business size globally, its annual revenue is more than 200 billion HKD. Supported by more than 100,000 staff, they sincerely respect and cherish talents hence provides exceptional soil for career development. Looking to reinforce their current business, they are searching for a Sales Supervisor to lead their general trade team.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering sales results in general trade through business development and sales analysis with the newly implemented sales communication system. This new position will take a supervisor role to further enhance current business. As a Sales Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising sales subordinates to drive and deliver sales results in general trade
- Representing and implementing the new sales communication system to accounts and further penetrate the FMCG market
- Conducting sales analysis through monitoring accounts' needs and results generated by the sales system to develop market intelligence
- Encouraging and improving the sales forces' efficiency and productivity through the sales report and major KPI provided by the sales system
- Supporting the enhancement of current business model
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Associate degree or diploma in business or related discipline
- 4 or more years of sales experience in the FMCG industry; leadership experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of general trade and willing to explore further and build connections
- High energy, positive and willing to take/give constructive suggestions; team player
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
- Capable to adapt both outdoor and office work
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230411.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.