Sales Supervisor - European FMCG
Our client is a renowned FMCG MNC with a young, innovative and entrepreneurial environment. With more than 100,000 employees across the globe, they present quality products while maintaining a marketing leading business model. Aiming to further enhance their current business, they are looking for a Sales Supervisor to lead their sales team in HK.
You will be responsible for developing sales strategies according to sales analysis and data. You will be supporting the Business Development Manager to drive more efficient and effective sales. As a Sales Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing sales strategy to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Analysing sales data and providing insights about current business model
- Enhancing current sales model and suggesting constructive feedback for further improvements
- Supervising sales team to implement sales strategy according to company's direction
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Associate degree or diploma with 4 years of sales experience in FMCG sector
- Sales analytic skills; proficient in excel is a must
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and energetic; looking for career growth
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC231067.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.