Sales/BD Manager (Mandarin speaking, Chinese network)
Our client is a well-established MNC providing business services to corporates tailored to their employees' needs. Majority of Fortune 500 companies are already their clients and they are currently rapidly expanding in the Southern China region. They are now looking for a Business Development manager to focus on attracting Mainland Chinese clients in the region and in Hong Kong.
The role holder will ideally already have a personal network of Mainland Chinese clients (either Chinese companies in Hong Kong/ in Southern China). You will be conducting market mapping and research to identify key players in the market, actively reaching out via cold call, referrals, attending networking events, etc to get the company's name out. You will also be responsible for pitching and presentation to ensure deal closure.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experiences focusing in the Southern China region
- Native proficiency in Mandarin, fluent in English
- Familiar with Mainland Chinese businnes etiquette
- Proven sales track record in a service/ solution selling industry
- Proactive, excellent communications and presentations skills and sales- driven individual
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT231571
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only