Sales Representative - Medical Equipment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a US listed Medical and Research Equipment provider with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. With their wide and diversify product portfolio and state of art design, our client has managed to expand and secure their position as the market leader. To cope with their high market demand, my client is now in search for a Sales Representative to join their team.
As a Sales Representative, sales training programs will be provided in order to sharpen your use of selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, asking high gain questions, creating the value proposition and closing. It is also important that you work closely and cooperate with other department such as the marking team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in a life science related discipline, fresh grad will also be considered.
- Requires a minimum 2 years of related work experience (lab experience preferred) and 1 years of related sales experience
- In-depth knowledge of Molecular Biology is preferred
- Experience with customer contact, teaching or public speaking helpful.
- Resilience and highly innovative in dynamic environments
- Strong business acumen and proactive customer-focus
- Goal-oriented with strong drive to the achievement
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.