Sales Operation and Analytics Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About the opportunity and the client :
Our client is a global luxury brand. They have a multinational workforce in Hong Kong. A new regional sales operation and analytics manager role has arisen to lead 2 data anlysts.
Reporting to the Senior Manager within a team of 7, you will be one of the 3 managers to foster the planning and development of a new process and a sales revenue data analytics infrastructure.
You will lead a team to consolidate global revenue data, identify and report on key performance indicators and come up with recommendations to the senior management for business improvement.
You will coach and develop the sales reporting team
About the requirements :
To qualify, you will have
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance / Business Adminsitration / Statistics / Accounting
- A minimum of 8-year experience in sales data reporting, business analysis in a regional or global role
- High proficiency in using MS Excel. Automation/ VBA skills are preferred
- A proactive, hands-on approach towards work. Keen in process improvement and team work
- Leadership experience
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written. Chinese language is preferred but not a must.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC218534
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified