Sales Manager - Toys / Distributors Mgmt - 42k
My client is a market leading toy company from US. With more than 6,000 employees globally, they have a strong business network and stable revenue. Looking to reinforce their business in 2021, they are now in search of a Sales Manager to manage and expand their distributor network for the European market.
You would be managing the existing distributors and retailer accounts. You would be conducting business development activities to expand company's revenue. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing the commercial needs and orders for distributors and retailers in the European market
- Conducting market research and analysis for business development plan
- Planning and conducting business development activities proactively such as client meetings, exhibitions or trade show participation
- On-boarding new distributor and customers to improve company's revenue
- Assisting distributors on planning sales and marketing activities
- Serving as the brand ambassador within the Europe market
To qualify, one must possesses:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of foreign distributor management experience
- Experience within the toys industry is a MUST
- Experience with the European or APAC market would be an advantage
- Proactive, independent with strong business sense and initiative
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 245927.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.