Sales Manager - South East Asia
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a global waste management company which support plastic waste generators. With over 10 years history, the company has built an excellence reputation and is fully licensed for all major standards in Europe and Asia.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for expanding business in the South East Asia market, by developing new customers and negotiating price and agreements with business partners. To meet with customers' needs in different market, it is important for you to use knowledge of company products, processes and unique market position to tailor offerings. Also, you will employ a range of business development strategies visiting, cold calling, networking and trade fairs. Moreover, you have to engage in risk management and formulate trip plans to ensure maximum yield.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree in business related discipline
- Good spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
- 3 years B2B industrial sales experience in Asian Market outside of HK
- Track record of driving business development and achieved sales target
- Self-motivated, willing to take ownership and highly adventurous
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM219652.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.