Sales Manager – Pharmaceutical
Our client is a European pharmaceutical company with a wide specialties' product portfolio. They specialize in high cost medicine across multiple sectors. With access to over 10,000 drugs in different specialties, the company with high potential is looking to further expand within the Asia market, especially Hong Kong market. To further enhance its business and market exposure, they are now looking for a Sales Manager. Candiddate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager.
You will be planning and executing sales strategies for the company's medicine. You will be building new connections and partnership across Hong Kong's medical field. You will be marketing and expanding company's market share and exposure. As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing sales strategies to drive sales within the APAC region, especially the Hong Kong market
- Driving sales activities of the company's product and achieve sales target
- Constructing business connections and partnership across the medical sector to further enhance company's business
- Conducting market research and analysis to understand market's needs to improve company's sales strategy and market position
- Attend for trade show of new medicines or product development
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Science or related disciplines
- 2 or more years of sales experience within the pharmaceutical industry; experience with high cost medicines or specialties drugs will be ad advantage
- Sales experience and connection with either private or public sector
- Good networking and connection building skills
- Passionate, innovative and confident
- Good command of both written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC232066.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.