Sales Manager - MNC FMCG
- American FMCG company
- Leading team of 4+
- International team
Our client is a US FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 30 billion USD and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Sales Manager to join the team.
You will be responsible for leading and driving the sales and business development strategy for all the B2C sales channels and implementation with the objective of capitalising business opportunities. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing annual budget plan, monitoring trade spending effectiveness with good understanding of market dynamics
- Leading and coaching a sales team to achieve resource productivity and efficiency
- Partnering with internal teams to achieve business targets for general trade and key account channel
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with the key clients and the representative of the independent stores
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product with trade marketing strategy
- Strike a good balance of interest between company and customers/ trade partners
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget in order to maximum the profit
- Partnering with marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, maximise market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 years of core Sales/ Business Development experience in top tier FMCG companies, preferably experience in both Key Account and General Trade channels
- Experience in leading a small sales team with a proven track record in designing KPI measurement and optimising business opportunity
- Strong knowledge in converting market insight/ data into sales strategy, especially for general trade channel
- Outstanding team management skills with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL237784 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.