- Consumer Lifestyle Products
- Department Stores & Key Retailers
- Fast-paced and High Growth Environment
Our client is an International Consumer Lifestyle Product company with a business presence across the globe. It is one of the most prominent players in its category of products globally, with an iconic and premium brand positioning. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Sales Manager - Key Account to lead the key account strategy for business.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management, sales strategy, and implementation to capitalise on business opportunities. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving annual negotiations with customers, including trading terms and conditions, facilitating sales agreements and achieving target margins.
- Formulating and driving an annual business plan with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Managing Key Accounts channels and ensuring execution excellence across the sales and trade function
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including volume forecast and plans.
- Striking the right balance of interest between company and customers & trade Partners, developing and building relationships with key accounts - department stores, consumer electronics retailers, new sales channels etc.
- Closely partnering with the cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance and supply chain, to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, optimise market share
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 9+ years of core Sales and Key Account Management experience in the FMCG/ Consumer Goods/ Consumer electronics industry
- Solid experience in managing Key Account channels, including department stores, key retailers etc., in a fast-paced and multinational company environment
- Experience in designing and driving sales tactics with a proven track record in developing data-driven sales strategy
- High-level experience in key account and customer negotiations or distributor management.
- Excellent communication skills with a solid entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation, and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL257570.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend