Sales Manager (Head of Sales) - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$700000.00 - HK$800000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in the US. They are a leading consumer product company and they generated sales over US 4 billion last year. The company is famous for their people-oriented team culture with business presence over 100 countries. With the Asia business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Sales Manager for Hong Kong and Taiwan market and further leverage the winning business in APAC.
You will be responsible for leading a team to develop and execute account strategies to expand the business market share and increase in revenue. As a Sales Manager in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with business partners, managing distributors and taking ownership of the total sales strategy for the business in HK & TW
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Analyzing and reviewing market research data and working on an action plan accordingly
- Collaborating with the senior management team to design trade strategy, identify new business partners and sales channels
- Innovating solutions to overcome challenges in a matured market
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Initiating and managing the implementation of the all-round sales strategy
- Associating with top management and develop commercial strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of core key account, distributor management and business development experience in the FMCG/ consumer product sector
- Experience in change management with a proven track record in leading sales strategy
- Solid experience in partnering with regional team in an international and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding team management and communication skills with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Solution-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228805.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.