Sales Manager (Head of Sales) - MNC FMCG
- Significant presence with great market potential
- Young and energetic team
- Team and distributor management
Our client is a global renowned consumer health company with business across 20+ countries. The company has strong business growth in APAC on both wholesales and retail channel, and it's one of the market-leading brands in the consumer health sector in APAC. They are looking at an aggressive market presence across Hong Kong and Macau. With this plan, they are looking for a Sales Manager (Head of Sales) to accelerate the business development.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management and total business development strategy and implementation with the objective of capitalising business opportunities. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Directing all sales and key account management activities across KA and GT channels to achieve business objectives
- Managing the distributors and taking ownership of the total sales and new channel/ business development strategy for the business in HK & Macau
- Developing topline and bottom-line growth strategy and leading the team & trade partner to achieve the goal
- Analysing and reviewing market research data and working on action plan accordingly
- Accelerating and creating effective sales strategies to maximise business opportunity
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years of core key account and people management experience in top tier FMCG/ consumer health product companies
- Solid experience in managing Health and Beauty Care chain a fast-paced environment
- Experience in designing and driving sales tactic with a proven track record in developing data-driven sales strategy
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding leadership, presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236918 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.