Sales Manager - FMCG MNC
Our client is a leading global FMCG company with a wide product portfolio and headquartered in Europe. They are the market leader within the industry and generated more than 200 billion HKD revenue last financial year. Supported by more than 100,000 staff, they sincerely respect and cherish talents hence provides exceptional environment for career development. Looking to reinforce their current business, they are searching for a Sales Manager to manage all around channel in Macau.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating with the distributor in Macau to drive sales performance of company's products and to maximize opportunities within Macau and Greater Bay region. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and monitoring the distributor in Macau to drive sales performance and maximize business opportunities
- Developing sales plan and strategies to achieve business target in Macau and potentially Greater Bay area
- Providing market intelligence, forecast and insights for demand planning process
- Coordinating with internal parties such as supply chain, marketing and others to maximize sales performance and efficiency
- Visiting Macau regularly for performance auditing and sales coaching
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of sales experience within the FMCG sector
- Experience in distributor management or sales experience in Macau is high preferred
- Innovative, high energy, positive and good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
- Willing to travel to Macau on a regular basis
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC233559.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.