Sales Manager, Airline
Our client is a leading multinational airline supplier. Being a leader in the inflight sales industry, our client has built a strong client portfolio and connection with major international brands. To assist with the business growth, we are now hiring a Sales Manager, Airline to join the team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the sales operations in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan regions. You will have to achieve the company's sales target by planning effective sales activities and KPIs. You will have to initiate and implement value added services, manage the inflight equipment as well as come up with creative product line ideas with design team based on the market trend. You will also have to organise and attend sales/ marketing events to maintain key client relationship.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of sales/ account management experience, preferably with exposure covering inflight product or airline clients
- Strong connection/ exposure in China will be a definite advantage
- Proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good computer skills
- Proven sales track record will be a bonus
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 219854
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.