|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is recognized for its design and manufacture partitions for over 100 years. Started in the U.S, it is now becoming one of the global leaders in solutions for workspaces. With respect to the environment, it achieved internationally recognized certifications for lots of buildings like LEED and HQE.
As a Sales Manager, you will be reporting to the Sales Director and work in a team of 4. This role is focusing on the commercial project in Hong Kong. To maintain and strengthen existing network and drive for new business, it is important for you to plan and achieve sales target. Also, you are mainly responsible for developing specification work with architects and designers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 4-5 years of sales and project specification experience
- Experience in selling building materials, especially in partition or system furniture is a big advantage
- Good connection with architects, designers and contractors
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Sales-driven, detail-minded and well-organized
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM220226.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.