Sales General Manager for South China (3PL)
Our client is a 3PL operator headquartered overseas with 10+ offices across greater china region. This is a Sales General Manager opportunity looking after both sales and operation (70 pax) in 4 South China offices. The company is going to expand in Shenzhen and this role will take the lead in the expansion.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will
- Take the leadership role to maximize the revenue and manage a cost-effective operation. You and your management team will discuss and formulate business strategies
- Expand and re-establish Shenzhen sales and operation
- Drive maximum productivity for all branch offices through regular meetings with Managing Director and Sales Directors
- Develop strategies that will support continuous growth of the organization in collaborate with regional staff and branch staff.
- Develop annual budget, regular review of gross margin, develop KPI for all logistic functions in the regions.
- Design and develop programs to measure and improve customer service
- Work with headquarter, and branch managers to manage RFQ opportunities and implement account wins.
- Assist to recruit, train, mentor, develop and engaged staff members to ensure the highest level of services, productivity, safety and efficiency.
- Assist the Managing Director to seek new opportunity to expand the network and to develop relationship with carriers and major vendors, in an effort to reduce direct costs.
- Bachelor or Master degree in logistics / supply chain operation
- 10+ years of experience from tier 1 global 3PL companies in a sales leadership role for South China region
- Excellent key account and business development experience
Innovative, team-player, intuitive, responsive, organized and analytical. Must possess solid leadership fundamentals, presentation skills, and unquestionable business ethics.
Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required. Must be a self-starter who accepts ownership of key deliverables.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC234473
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.