- Ensuring sales targets/budget are met set by Company
- Liaising with existing clients such as government bodies, developers, architects, contractors, consultants, property management companies etc., identifying, and establishing business opportunities
- Organizing sales visits, prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers
- Transferring customer technical requirements to engineer for product design, and then analyze and assess the designed output to make sure it is workable
- Providing pre-sales including handling customer enquiries, preparing tenders, proposals, quotations, sample development follow up
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Placing purchasing order to meet the items signed in the contracts with customers and follow-up the order delivery from suppliers to customers or the Company
- Providing post-sales support for example to coordinate engineer to provide technical specifications to customers
- Preparing monthly forecast reports and propose improvements
- Adhoc activties assigend by manager
- Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field.
- 2+ years' relevant sales experience.
- Fluent command in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Solid knowledge in AutoCAD
- Stong in communication and negoition skill
- Network in Property Developer / Architectures firm / Consultating firm will be a large advantages.
Contact Ted LAU on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number TL256651
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend