|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a successful risk and compliance financial solutions firm that has seen immense growth over the last few years. Due to market expansion, they are now seeking an experienced sales person to further develop their client base within the region.
Reporting to the APAC Sales Director, the incumbent will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new clients and intermediaries within the corporate, legal and financial markets. This is a direct sales, quota-carrying solution-selling role that requires forecasting, client demonstrations, account planning as well as pipeline management and reporting. While developing and generating new business with senior executives at the C and Board level, you will also maintain strong client relationships to ensure ongoing service and repeat business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience within B2B solution sales to financial (investment banks, private equity, hedge funds), legal and other corporate clients
- General knowledge of the banking industry
- A proven track record of success in selling to C-level executives within the financial services market or previous experience in selling solutions or services to large multi-national corporations within Asia
- Ability to cultivate relationships with key players within the financial and legal industries in Hong Kong
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
- Frequent travel required
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT220839.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.