Sales Director, HK, TW & Macau - MNC Premium Goods
- Global premium consumer goods company
- Wholesales & Travel Retail strategy
- Business uplifting with new ideas
Our client is one of the Largest Global Premium Consumer Goods company with business worldwide in 100+ countries with headquarter in Europe. It is one of the leading brands globally in the luxury sector with sustainable business growth across the world. To further accelerate their rapid growth in the Asia market, the company is hiring a Sales Director to drive the sales and business development strategy for the HK, TW & Macau market.
You will formulate and implement the Sales and Business strategies for Wholesales and Travel Retail channels with a sustainable development plan for HK, TW and Macau market; your primary responsibilities will include:
- Direct sales strategy and activities for wholesale and travel retail channels to achieve business objectives
- Lead the formulation of sales and partnership strategies related to key markets and complement it with a multiyear development plan
- Drive sustainable and profitable growth, and monitoring trade spend and achieving sales target
- Partner with trade partners to evaluate and develop growth opportunities and maximise market share
- Manage sales planning, forecasting, trade investment and ensure the implementation is aligned with business strategies
- Form and maintain relationships with key business partner and develop suitable partnerships
- Overlook costs, logistics and any events wherever required to ensure business efficiencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 10+ years of Sales Management experience in Wholesale and Travel Retail in Premium/ Luxury consumer goods sector
- Experience in managing a high-performing sales team in a multinational company
- Excellent team management skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Solid track record in key stakeholder management with exceptional people skills
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation skills
- People-oriented, proactive and passionate attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232048 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.