Sales Director, Handset Business
About our client and the opportunity
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with diversified businesses. They are developing a second-hand handset trading. This is a new business fully supported by the wider senior management. We are hiring a cohort of management to set up this business within the organization.
The Sales Director will report to the CEO. You will design the business model, set out the go-to-market strategy and develop partnership and eco-system. You will develop network with multiple layers of channel partners, importers and manufacturers and set up partnerships. You will design the commercial terms to facilitate the acquisition and trading of the used handsets. It's an individual contributor role at start and you will be a key member of the management team working alongside with heads of marketing, customer & operations, product and project management.
You will be the commercial leader of the management team. Together with the CEO, you will set budget, perform day to day channel management, hire team members as business evolves.
About the job requirements
- 8-15 years of experience developing handset channel business or international trading business
- Connections with handset manufacturers, retail and open channels, operators and trading partners
- Entrepreneurial experience in an start-up environment would be ideal
- High proficiency in English and Chinese literacy
- Mobility to conduct regular business travel
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC227722
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.