Sales Director, Greater China Region (HK or Shanghai based)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1200000.00 - HK$1500000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client is one of the world's leading smart building technology providers. The groundbreaking technology and the experienced and multicultural management team has created an excellent platform for commercial development.
As APAC has grown in scale and people are promoted internally, a replacement role of a Regional Sales Director of Greater China has arisen. Reporting to the Regional Director of North Asia, you will manage the sales leaders in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. You will
- Drive the development of the business plan, providing market input to adjust the business plan over time and fine tuning the targets for the GC region
- Implement the business plan and manage the tactical plans as well as key account plans in order to secure short- and long term revenue.
- Support, coach and follow up with the Regional Sales Managers, Channel Manager, Sales engineers and BD manager. This includes setting and follow up KPI's for all the team members and supporting them in any necessary presentations, client meetings or any internal issues involving either new business generation or current account management.
- Manage project pipeline and handle project pricing within set guidelines.
- Produce monthly reports sales activities and accurate forecasts on sales, service performance and other initiatives within the team. This includes keeping all the systems up to date and accurate, so that the correct follow up can be made on an individual level, through existing systems.
- Work with regional and local marketing team, driving the follow up activities after trade shows, exhibitions and other marketing activities, so that we get a high return of sales out of those initiatives.
- Conduct annual reviews for the members of the sales team, identifying areas of development for individuals and closing gaps.
- Act as key spokes person for the press in the region influencing the market opinion and supporting the Axis Brand.
- Be responsible for developing segment activities to ensure increased business.
- Represent the markets internally, sharing ideas and best practice, manage cross-border sales in a professional way, nurturing a strong virtual sales leader team within Greater China.
To qualified, you will have
- 7+ years of experience in a Greater China P&L owner and management role in IT or smart building technology industry. Candidates who have currently based in Hong Kong or Shanghai are both welcome
- Good track record of developing individuals & teams
- Ability to reach set sales targets, working through other people
- Ability to build and maintain important relationships with customers
- Ability to analyze the customers and prioritize in the right way
- Good ability to create/implement valuable sales & marketing activities
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC241197
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.