Sales Director - Financial Technology Platform
Our client is a successful financial technology firm that has seen immense growth over the last few years. Due to market expansion, they are now seeking an experienced sales person to further develop their client base within the region.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the incumbent will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new clients and intermediaries within the corporate, legal and financial markets. This is a direct sales, quota carrying solution-selling role that requires forecasting, client demonstrations, account planning as well as pipeline management and reporting. While developing and generating new business with senior executives at the senior level, you will also maintain strong client relationships to ensure ongoing service and repeat business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5 - 8 years' relevant experience within B2B enterprise technology solution sales to corporate clients
- A good understanding of finance, in particulate M&A and capital markets; experience selling to financial services firms an advantage
- Experience in software, SaaS or cloud service product demos with a transactional deal cycle
- A solid track record of success in selling to senior executives within large multinational corporations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT46150.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.